Picking food for fussy dogs can be frustrating. The first step is to ensure you are feeding your dog a complete and balanced diet. Generally speaking, smaller dogs tend to be pickier eaters than larger breeds. It is helpful to....Read More
Cat popsicles | making a frozen treat for kitty
Just like humans, frozen treats for cats are a fun, delicious way to beat the summer heat. Enter the Catsicle. These simple, DIY cat popsicles are designed with your kitty (and your cat’s nutrition) in mind.
Make your cat a deserving treat. Whether or not she eats the popsicle is another story. At least, she knows you tried making her life fun – and that’s what really matters.
DIY popsicles for cats
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 can of wet cat food (Pate works best)
- The same amount of Primal Raw Goat Milk (available at Homes Alive physical locations), or Honest Kitchen Goat’s Milk.
- Small cat treats
- Ice cube trays (for catsicle moulds)
- Dump the full can of wet food into a bowl. Or, try canned tripe instead for another healthy substitute.
- Fill the empty can with goat milk, and mix that with the cat food until well-blended.
- Spray the ice cube tray with cooking spray for easy removal.
- Spoon or pour mixture into the ice cube tray.
5. Add a cat treat. You can use almost any kind of treat.
6. Put in freezer until fully frozen, about 2-3 hours.
7. Remove from ice cube tray and let your cat enjoy his treat! For best freshness, remove immediately from ice cube tray and place in a sealed freezer container or a Ziploc freezer bag.
recent articles on petreview
our preferred partners
A pink cat house by KC Design Studio is dedicated to a couple’s love for their three cats. Cat-friendly features include cat ladders, a carousel climbing frame and a fluffy swing, all of which are in pink. With careers in....Read More
Abandoned in Mei Ling Street for a while, a rescuer has done her due diligence to track her owner and see if she is a lost cat since the cat pop-up out quite suddenly. No one has come forward to....Read More
Adopt a female tabby, she recently gave birth to three kittens. Found at Kaki Bukit, a rescuer took her home upon seeing some discharge. The cat gave birth the next day to three kittens. As the kittens are bigger than....Read More
No posts found!